Welcome to the Grand Hotel du Bel Air Paris
You’ll feel right at home the minute you step into the Grand Hotel du Bel Air Paris warm and friendly atmosphere! Unwind in our modern yet original setting with antique furniture and unique items where you can relax after a busy day at work or visiting the sights.
Our dedicated team at your service
Our welcoming team are here to help you for the duration of your stay, from booking to departure. Our multilingual and experienced team are here to answer any questions you may have and help you organise your outings and transport.
The whole of Paris at your fingertips
The Grand Hôtel du Bel Air is perfectly located in the heart of the lively Nation area near the famous Place de la Bastille. It is close to 4 metro lines, 1 RER line and 2 bus routes which make the hotel the perfect base to explore Paris, its museums and most iconic landmarks!
Services Grand Hotel du Bel Air Paris
Whether you are staying at the Grand Hotel du Bel Air Paris for personal or professional reasons, you will appreciate its warm and comfortable facilities dimension. The decoration of the 26 rooms, characterized by stylish furniture and elegant details, makes the Grand Hotel du Bel Air a welcoming, peaceful and relaxing place. And to make your stay takes place without the slightest false note, our team responds with a smile and professionalism to all your requests!
Discover the breakfast room of the Grand Hotel du Bel Air Paris
We serve breakfast in our dining room or in your room (upon request and at no extra cost) between 7am and 10:30am. Our buffet breakfast will give you the energy you need for a day of walking or meetings!
The Grand Hôtel du Bel Air Breakfast (8€)
- Hot drinks (coffee, tea, hot chocolate)
- Bread and pastries (served with butter, jam, honey and Nutella)
- Fruit juice
- (We will soon be serving a special breakfast on weekends and holidays. Its dairy products, cold meats and cereals will satisfy your appetite and your every whim!)
- A wide selection of beverages
We serve a wide variety of hot and cold beverages throughout the day to drink at the bar or in the comfort of your room. We serve coffee, tea, mineral water, soda, fruit juice, beer, wine and champagne.
Services & equipements at your disposal
- 24 hour reception
- Night watchman from 9pm
- Multilingual team: French, English and Italian
- Underground public car park opposite the hotel
- Pets welcome (at no extra cost)
- Upon request we can book the following on your behalf: Taxis and transport to airports, Restaurants and shows, Cruises and a variety of excursions
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Continental breakfast served from 7am to 10:30am
- Drinks and refreshments available at reception
- Nearby shops
- Traditional Parisian market on Cour de Vincennes on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Small and medium-sized supermarkets (Casino, Monoprix, U Express)